Introducing Snell SA 2015 Helmets – Superior Protection
Snell SA 2015 helmets meet Snell’s latest and most stringent safety standards. In addition to the strict testing for high impact crashes that Snell certified helmets are subjected to, new tougher requirements have been added for Snell SA 2015 certification that also include low velocity and low lateral testing. Additionally, SA 2015 helmets must now be equipped with FIA 8858-2010 compliant M6 terminal mounts for frontal head restraints.NEW: A helmet that is Snell SA 2015 has passed "Low Velocity" impact testing. For the racer, this test ensures performance in low velocity crashes.
NEW: A helmet that is Snell SA 2015 certified has passed “Low Lateral” impact tests focusing on the key area around the ear and temple.
- Made in the USA
- Exceptionally lightweight auto clave molded carbon fiber construction
- 1/3 lb. lighter than composite Vudo EV1
- Receased eye port offers a 100% shield seal
- Frontal head restraint ready
- Radio communications available
- Includes padded helmet bag
- Recommended for multi-use including Stock Car, Dirt Track, Karting, Off Road and Road Racing
- The Carbon EV1 helmet is coming soon. Taking orders now.
Simpson recommends only soap and water for cleaning your shield. You should never use an alcohol or ammonia based cleaner such as window cleaner.