Braille G20 Lithium Battery
G20 FeaturesThe GreenLite G20 model is designed specifically for the small displacement automotive (4 & 6 cylinder) & motorcycle market that typically uses an 20L or PC680 AGM battery. This 4.5 pound powerhouse is the same size as the PC680 but offers superior power & capacity at 1/3rd the weight, while also being small & light enough to mount in a variety of locations. This battery is the smallest, lightest & cost effective lithium upgrade on the market for automotive & power sports applications and incorporates the same technology as our race winning batteries used by nearly every OEM in their factory race cars and champions ranging from SCCA to Formula 1. This model has been used in the Pro Mazda cars in the Mazda Road to Indy series for the last 3 years. They used to go through a couple PC680s each season (failed trying to start hot rotary engines) and still running strong after 3 seasons with the same Braille G20 lithium battery!! This battery is the same size as a PC680, but is 1/3rd the weight and has double the cranking power.
Braille Lithium delivers a higher, cleaner voltage which improves the performance of every electrical component and has shown to provide:
• Quicker starting (a full volt higher than lead and less voltage drop during cranking)
• Improved engine management & data logging performance (more stable voltage)
• Less horsepower draw from the alternator due to efficient charging (5 times faster than lead),
• Lasts 3-5 times longer (especially under the harshest environments),
• Much more reliable (less than 1% failure rate)
• Significant weight savings. (up to 1/4 the weight)
• Don’t self-discharge, so if the battery is disconnected (no draw or via power disconnect switch), they can sit for over a year and still have over 13 volts to start the vehicle.
To get all these benefits in one simple step makes it a very cost effective upgrade!!
Due to low capacity of this lightweight battery, if the vehicle is not driven on a regular basis, a lithium charger must be used to keep the battery fully charged or a power disconnect switch used to keep the battery from being drawn down. Do not use a standard lead charger on a lithium battery.
Green Lite Features View More
Race Winning Lithium Technology Designed for the Enthusiast and the Professional. Tremendous Weight Savings, Original Equipment Direct Replacement Sizing and Superior Starting. Excellent Off-Season Storage Performance. Brass Terminals, and High Amp Design. RoHS, Environmentally Friendly and DOT Approved.
*Marine Sealing is available and required for batteries used in marine or other applications where unit may be exposed to water directly (light mist or spray), as lithium batteries are not intended to be exposed to any water unless marine sealed, which makes the more water resistance, but not “waterproof”. (additional cost, varies by lithium model)
** PbEq equals Lead-Acid Equivalent also known as LAH Lithium-Amp-Hours. This means that an 18 LAH PbEq (6AH) Lithium Iron Phosphate battery could perform the same near as an 18 AH Lead-acid battery under a high rate discharge in comparison.
- BCI Group
- Full Charge Voltage
- Pulse Cranking Amps (PCA)
- Amp Hour (AH)
- Lithium Amp Hour/Lead-Acid Equivalent (LAH/PbEq)
- Reserve Capacity (RC)